Sunday, May 31, 2015

Favorite dress designer = Adrianna Papell

From daywear dresses to evening wear dresses, I have fallen in love with Adrianna Papell.

I can't stress her daywear dresses enough! Clients that come into our showroom like to wear her daywear dresses for on-air appearances, including interviews. Her daywear dresses can also be seen often on Good Morning America, as well as Kathy and Hoda on the Today show.

  Gorgeous color that would look great for my on-air clients. Shutter pleated dresses tend to flatter the figure. I have worn similar style dresses by AP, so I know this one will be very flattering, as are all Adrianna Papell dresses.

Good news: This dress is on sale. Link below picture.

                                                                        Buy here!


This was a dress I got asked about A LOT

   I think I like this season's version even better (second pic) 
Buy here! (if you missed the first link ;)  )