Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cute shoes.

Summer items have arrived, and by the time May is here, most of the cute stuff will be gone (everywhere)  So get on it

Target has sooo many cute swimsuits/summer dresses/shoes that I wanted. I obviously took care of the shoe part.....

I saw  a particular wedge that I loved that will be great for summer. These wedges are so comfotable, good cushioning and easy to walk in.



          Wedge : Target (Mossimo) Style: Wilona $19.99


The second pair can be worn throughout the year, with skirts, dresses, or pants. I love the ankle strap.







                                   Shoes : Target   Chocolate color. Style: Wilette    $24.99




My shopping mission that day was to find shoes that would work with my new wide leg trousers.  The shoes needed to be tall and chunky for the look I wanted. Mission accomplished, both pairs look great with my trousers.