Monday, August 15, 2011

Trend I'm loving: Loafer pumps!

 I love the makeover the loafer has been given by being transformed into a pump. I especially love loafer pumps witn the ankle strap such as the Lauren Conrad ones below. This is a great shoe for transitioning into winter.   I love the loafer pumps in red and also in nude. Nude heels will still be huge this upcoming winter again, which is great for a few reasons. Nude can be worn with almost anything, looks chic, but most importantly makes the legs look longer. Below are loafer pumps by Miu Miu, which cost around $550.00   Yikes! That's a bit extreme for me...


                               Miu Miu loafer pumps- $550.00




             Coming in at $110.00 we have the "Anabel" shoe by BeBe


                                  
   But LUCKILY I found a great Look for less! Lauren Conrad shoes, available at Kohl's, has made a version of the loafer pump that are just as cute  as the Miu Miu and BeBe ones, in my opinion.


                                                    
                               Lauren Conrad "Kailyn" Loafer pumps , $49.00

























Miu Miu pumps- $550.00                                               Lauren Conrad pumps- $49.00


  So this is another great example- before you splurge on a name brand, keep an eye out for the more affordable version!




 Also, last week I purchased another pair of Lauren Conrad shoes. These ones are black suede wedges with an ankle strap. Open toe. These are summer and winter friendly, if modified correctly. Easy to walk in and a great price. Versatile.








             As you can probably tell by the pictures, these shoes are suede so you have to be extra careful with how you treat them. 


            So, there's my latest purchases. Both shoes I got at great prices and both shoes can be worn quite often. Win win!