Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outfit of the day: Red shirt w/ black blazer...




A couple days ago I wore a black blazer with one of my favorite red tops underneath. I always feel so put together and chic when I wear a well fitted blazer. I love the pop of color the red top provides. I thought I should keep things simple, so I accessorized with a black beaded necklace.






















                           As you can see in the picture above I wore this outfit with different accessories earlier in the day.    I  definitely prefer the black beaded necklace with this outfit!









                              A close up of my boots...and my dog who had to be in the picture







                                            Without the blazer. I love this comfy red blouse!








                                    My new favorite bag/purse    -     H&M bow chain clutch - $17







                                    I love this clutch so much, so chic and perfect for a night out