Saturday, January 7, 2012

Look for less: Leather Jackets

                                                           


I thought I would do a  look for less post on one of my favorite winter go to pieces, the leather jacket (real or faux). Personally, I use leather jackets more for their looks than I do for the warmth factor. A leather jacket, whether real or faux, is a great way to add a touch of edge to any outfit. Some people have the impression that leather jackets are always pricey. I suppose if you are wanting genuine leather, then yes you will be paying more. However, like anything in life, you can always find a cheaper version of something you like.
One of my favorite leather jackets is from H&M, it is faux leather yet I have people ask me all the time where I got it and how much it was. They are always surprised when I tell them $30!





As you can see in the image above, leather jackets can be very pricey. Diesel, which is a great brand that is more expensive, has one for over $1,000. No thank you! I love the faux jacket by H&M just fine.




I also  love grey so I had to include a look for less on grey leather jackets




         



     So remember, fashion doesn't have to be expensive. You spend what you want; if you feel guilty over splurging try to find the look for less next time!