Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Jewelry made by yours truly

This new necklace I have dubbed the "Chained to You Leather Necklace". I love the style of chain and leather mixed together. I started playing with weaving leather through chain a while back and instantly loved the look. I was pleased to see that one of my favorite guilty pleasures, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, had a castmate, Brandi Glanville, whom was wearing a similar necklace.

It's funny how once you love something, such as a certain trend, you start to notice it more and more. It's also nice when you realize you're on trend simply by following your instincts.









Black and gold are a classic combo together and can be worn with just about anything.


Here is Brandi Glanville from RHOBH with her similar necklace.