Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beauty must haves

Aside from the obvious products every female should have (concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner) here are some products I love and use daily.




High Beam - Benefit
A great highlighter- this gives your skin a dewey, fresh look. Apply to cheeks and eyebrow arches. My skin does not look as smooth and fresh without this, this is one of my favorite makeup products. I recommend the high beam for people with fair skin. For those of you with more color, I recommend the Moon Beam. (works better with olive tones)





   



Bronzer is a must have- for most of us, our faces don't tan as easily as our bodies do. I love a good bronzer that gives me color but still looks natural looking. I have a few favorite bronzers tht I have used before, one of them is by Too Faced



Caribbean In A Compact - Sun BunnyCaribbean bronzer- sun bunny






To get natural, (none of that orange junk) instant color, I recommend Jiffy Tan by Benefit. It goes on so easily, and the color is instant, therefore, you can fix any little mistakes you have. I put on a regular lotion a few minutes before this so that it goes on more smoothly. I haven't had any problems with this rubbing off on my clothes either, which is very important!