Saturday, January 15, 2011

.Review- Mascara : Maybeline's Stilletto Lash

For several months I haven't had to worry about mascara. Why, you ask? Because I have been getting eyelash extensions. However, I haven't had time in weeks to get them filled, and am currently going to take a break from the extensions. Having said that, I have been looking for a drugstore mascara that gives length and volume. I have bought the expensive department store mascara's before, and have yet to find one I truly love, so I assume to just stick with drugstore mascara. Anywho, I started trying Stilletto Lash by Maybeline last week and have been loving it. Right away  I saw the length it gave to my eyelashes. It also has a nice, long brush. I don't remember the last time I bought a mascara that I liked this much, and for under $6.00 to boot!