Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jewelry Organization



   Organizing jewelry can be tricky. It can be easy to get lazy and leave jewelry laying around, I know because  I have been guilty of this. This not only makes your room look messy, but it makes it easy to lose track of your jewelry...I had my jewelry stolen this way a few years back (I had left some laying out while I had "guests" over) Funny how I still have rage over that. However, if I would have had it put away up where it belonged, this most likely would not have happened. Having said that, God bless the souls of the bastards that stole it from me, I still loathe you. And I'll leave it at that. Moving on...



I have a box for my nicer pieces and also for my pieces  that can't hang , but for all the rest I use a couple different displays.  I like to be able to easily see everything I have on display. Reminds me of how Carrie  Bradshaw wanted her money right where she could see it -hanging in her closet. Anywho, I want to have just one  big display of all my jewelry on my wall, but for now this is what I have going on.









                             I love this fun piece for my rings and bracelets











This display is primarily for necklaces and bracelets. You don't want to put too many pieces on it because then it becomes a hassle to select the piece you want.




 

                                           This display can hold rings, bracelets, and necklaces - it just gets messy if you put too much on it which is why I have left it pretty bare for now. I love this mannequin esque piece, my sister gave it to me for my birthday one year. It is actually suppose to be hung on a wall but I like mine standing.





How do you organize your jewelry? What works best for you?