Saturday, April 9, 2011

Summer items Wishlist

I am kicking myself for not grabbing these platforms when I had the chance- I wasn't expecting them to sell out so fast. They aren't even available online right now in my size. I have no idea if more will be shipped out or not, I will have to wait and see.



                                       Lauren Conrad "Milo" platforms, currently $43.00








                                                  Jessica Simpson "Tookie" platforms...I love them in every color, especially the orange.      $79.00







Do you recognize this dress?



                             

How about now.....

  


                                                              
                  Heritage stretch jersey V neck dress by  Halston / $325.00  (Nordstrom carried this)




 I've been wanting this dress since I first saw it in the Sex and the City movie on SJP back in 2008. At $325, let's just say I've been waiting to find a cheaper version of this dress. It is so chic and looks like it would be very flattering on. Also, doesn't it look extremely comfortable? Nothing like a cute yet comfy dress that you love being in all day. I have been wanting a white, pref  3/4 sleeve, v neck dress for summer. This looks perfect. I love this dress more each time I see it in the movie.  I plan on making it a shopping mission to find a dress very close to this one! (If you have seen one, by all means let me know, thanks)


                                                        

 I think the orange Jessica Simpson platforms would look fabulous with my white dream dress. I would most likely pair the shoes with my favorite Big Buddha shoulder bag, which is very close to being the same shade as the shoes. They work nicely together even though they are not the exact same shade.