Sunday, June 19, 2011

To order from across the pond or not...

So, unfortunately, I discovered a clothing company online based in the UK that has some really cute and sexy blouses. I say unfortunately because I live in the states, and the last time I ordered internationally ( from Miss Selfridge)- there was a problem. I needed to send the item back because they sent me the wrong size, so I paid again for shipping to have the item returned, which the shipping cost was more expensive than the item itself! But I digress...when I never received my correct size from them, I found out they "never received" my item that I had shipped back. So I was out of about $70 for a skirt I never received.



Having said that...the cute clothing company I am talking about is called Blue Banana. I came across a particular blouse that I must have, so I am debating ordering from across the pond. What to do?!?!


Also, I found most of the items by Blue Banana that I loved through amazon.uk, so I'm not really sure about ordering through them yet...but how cute is that top? It looks oh so flattering for the girls, and I always love a good shoulder cut out. Anyways, have any of you ordered through Blue Banana before? Just curious...





Anyways, below is a general idea of what I would wear this top with...
             





1. Blue Banana top
2. Citizens of Humanity straight leg jeans - any jeans will do, I just bought a straight leg pair for $20.00 at Forever 21
3. Juicy Necklace- I justed used this picture because it is a simple, plain, yet elegant necklace, which I thought was what the blouse needed
4. Big Buddha bag - great white bag for summer
5. BCBG Nesta heels- love the color of this shoe for summer

And probably top it all off with a bold red lip!