Sunday, September 4, 2011

I spy...

On a recent trip to Macy's, I saw some darling shoes by Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, and BCBG. I am loving the ankle booties, which were huge last fall and will be once again this year. My absolute favorite trend for shoes for fall this season though  is the Mary Jane heel. A true feminime classic if you ask me. Ankle booties and the Mary Jane heel can be seen in every shoe store already for fall.











                         1. BCBG Harley peep toe Mary Jane
                         2. Jessica Simpson "Cheetah" Mary Jane
                         3. Steve Madden Annnie Wedge bootie (yes Annnie with 3 n's )
                         4. Steve Madden "Watchout" wedge
                         5. Steve Madden "Annie L Leopard" bootie

I am trying to be good and not buy anything for a while, but I still wanted to share this little wishlist with you! What fall trends are you looking forward to?