Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I accidentally bought some Christmas gifts for myself...





Like many of you, I have been trying to finish my Christmas shopping lately. Every year the same thing happens- I end up shopping for myself. Oops!  The hot pink purse below is a current favorite of mine, I got a great price on it...and the inside is what sold me! I found it last week while I was shopping for my sister.







                                  





         This is a lazy Outfit of the day photo. I used:  the pink bag, my favorite nude mary jane pumps,  a favorite  Betsey Johnson necklace,  and my favorite Mac lipstick Ruby Woo, which I was first inspired to try after seeing Gwen Stefani sporting it at The Grammys. She can pull off bold makeup like no one's business! I love this girly photo.










I hope everyone has been more successful with their Christmas shopping than I have, meaning you didn't get distracted and buy for yourself. Happy Holidays!