Saturday, October 15, 2011

Park Avenue Princess



                                                      







No, I'm not talking about that kind of Park Avenue Princess. I'm talking about a bronzer.

In fact, this bronzer, which is made by  Tarte, is my new favorite. Tarte happens to be an organic makeup company. Everything is natural and better for your skin. Also, they do cruelty free testing which always makes me happy as a consumer.  I had never tried anything by them before but when I was at Sephora the other day looking for a new bronzer, I saw Park Avenue Princess by Tarte and immediately loved the color. The bronzer has just the right amount of shimmer to it and I love the texture of this particular bronzer. It is supposed to be good for your skin. To read more about it, visit









 http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P262113&categoryId=B70#moreInfo
























                                 Tarte bronzer in Park Avenue Princess $29


































                                    












                              


        I had been using MAC before and the bronzer I used by them doesn't even come close to my love for this one by Tarte. It goes on so smoothly, I highly recommend looking at the Tarte brand if you haven't before.

        I will definitely be trying more Tarte products in the future. Have any of you tried any of their products before? If so, which ones and do you recommend them?